Friday 29 July 2011

Things 8 & 9

Well if for no other reason (which I'm sure there will be many) Google calendar was worth doing cpd23 for! It's great, and when I've got time I'm going to populate it with everything I need to remember for work and home. I love that you can set it to remind you of events by SMS, that's probably the best add on it has for me. So I'm completely sold on it and will use it from now on without fail.

Evernote is a great idea, and I can see the beauty of being able to document everything all in one place, but I don't think I have a use for it at the moment. If you're studying, or working towards Chartership I should imagine it would be invaluable. The web clipper's a good idea too, and the Evernote logo is brilliant with the elephants head and turned down ear. Aren't design agencies clever when they get it so right!

I know I've whistled through my posts about the last 4 Things, but I've caught up, yay! I shall be able to do the next set of things in the right week for a change...procrastinating, me? I don't think so!

No comments:

Post a Comment