Friday 29 July 2011

Things 6 & 7

I've used Facebook for a while and find it useful for keeping in touch with distant friends. I have a few pages that I've "Liked" which have more professional content, but I don't think I would use Facebook for CPD necessarily. I don't use LinkedIn, although I've had a look at it and can see the benefit for professionals looking to social network throughout their careers. This doesn't really apply to, or interest me very much at the moment.

I have been a member of CILIP on and off for a number of years, but I'm not currently as it's become quite  expensive for paraprofessionals. However I do recognise the benefits of membership, I've attended some really good courses held at Ridgmount Street, and would obviously rejoin if I was to work towards Chartership in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment